CYS Virtual Recruitment Fair
Start your CYS Career Today!
Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits? How does a $200 recruitment bonus upon appointment to the position sound PLUS an $800 retention bonus* at the six month mark? Starting on 14 September, 2021, you apply for vacancies for the CYS Europe Recruitment Fair!
CYS employment also comes with:
- Career Progression
- Training tied to salary increases and promotions
- Access to Childcare
- Flexible Work Hours
- Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid Leave
- Travel Opportunities
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must be at least 17 years old, a dependent of a Service member or Department of Defense Civilian Employee and in pursuit of a high school diploma, OR must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
*Recruitment and retention bonus: A $200 recruitment bonus will be paid to the applicant upon appointment to the position. An $800 retention bonus will be paid to the employee after 6 months of satisfactory employment. Eligibility for these incentives and bonus will be applicable to newly hired individuals selected from this Fair only.
VIRTUAL APPLICATION PROCESS:
Here’s how it works:
Applicants must submit required documents via e-mail BEFORE 1:00pm on 27 September, 2021. See announcement for e-mail address and required documents.
Emails and documents received by 1:00 pm. will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Emails and documents received after 1:00 pm. will not be considered for hire during the Fair… but interested applicants that miss the deadline can apply via USA Jobs separately to the Europe Recruitment Fair.
Wait to receive an email notifying if you were referred for an interview. Remember to include your email address on your resume!
Those who are not referred will receive a notice via e-mail as well.
Be available for a phone interview on 28 September 2021! If your e-mail says you were referred, you will receive a phone call the same day between 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Military DSN (314)597-0266