Customer Safety Guidelines
- Appointments only, no walk-ins
- Face coverings for all customers
- Customers encouraged to attend appointment alone as much as possible
- No cash acccepted; credit or debit card only
The HUB’s indoor bouldering room is equipped with 40 square meters of floor to ceiling climbing capability. With enough room for 6 climbers at a time, it’s the perfect space for children and youth ages 5+.
Child Development Center (CDC)
Customer Safety Guidelines
- Childcare will be provided for youth in grade 6th of parents listed in above category
- Child health screenings will be done upon drop off of your child
- All SAC youth and staff are required to wear face coverings
CYS Sports & Fitness
Your entrance is guaranteed but your escape is doubtful!
Call or stop by The HUB to inquire about reservations and openings for our two escape rooms. Open to ages 8+. 2-6 players. 45 minute duration.
Spellcaster- The Wizard's Book of Secrets
Your group of Wizards in Training must enter the mystical chambers of the great and powerful Sorcerer known as Dark Raven. Your quest is to find the Sacred Crystal of the Ancients. Once unearthed, you must return this powerful relic to its rightful owner. Only you can restore balance to our world!
Under the cover of darkness, to avoid discovery by the press, a covert operation took place to move the contents of the top-secret base known as Area 51. It’s up to you and your group to discover the mysteries hidden for decades!
Customers can try out our one-of-a-kind recreation and gaming activities during off-peak times. Follow The HUB on Facebook to stay up to date on discounts, freebies, and news!
FITNESS CENTER SAFETY GUIDELINES:
• Monday through Friday 7 - 9 AM is reserved for MILITARY only on a first come-first served basis
• Timeslots available Tuesday - Friday from 9 AM - 3 PM. Customers must call to BOOK a workout timeslot. 0455-34-0232/0233 or DSN 597-4232/4233
• Timeslots are in one hour increments beginning at 9 AM (9 -10 AM, 10 - 11 AM, etc)
• Timeslots can be booked a day in advance or the day of, one timeslot per person per day
• Open to all authorized patrons over the age of 16
• Maximum capacity is 5 patrons
OUTDOOR CLASS SAFETY GUIDELINES:
• Max class size is 20
• Age 16+ only permitted to participate
• Sharing equipment is prohibited
• Participants must bring towel and water bottle
• Social distancing and hygiene procedure enforced
• Face covering not required
• No public restrooms available
• In event of inclement weather, class canceled
JFC Brunssum Library
- Request items for pick up by following the instructions found here.
- Please return all items to the drop box, available 24/7.
- Patrons are also able to place holds through InterLibrary loan service of materials among Army Europe Libraries. Patrons may request five items from Army Europe Libraries.
- Online Resources are available.
- If you wish to set up an account or need help with an existing account, please email the library.