Date: Jul 24 2020 - Jul 27 2020
"That road to V-E Day was hard and long, and traveled by weary and valiant men. History will always record where that road began. It began here, with the first footprints on the beaches of Normandy." -- President George W. Bush
Join us for a trip that will explore the beaches, fields, and hedgerows where the weary and valiant men of D-Day fought. Included in the itinerary are visits:
- Merville = Battery
- Benouville = Pegasus Bridge
- Arromanches = Artificial Port
- Colleville Sur Mer = Normandy Cemetery
- Omaha Beach
- Pointe Du Hoc
- Utah Beach
- St. Mere Eglise
• $449.00 per person in Twin/Double room
• $599.00 per person in Single room.
Included in Tour Price:
- Round trip Coach Transportation
- 3 overnights with breakfast in ***Hotel
- Professional Guide for two days
- Expenses of personal nature
- Admission fees to museums, memorials, battle monuments, etc.
Assigned seating on first come and pay basis. Register with down payment of $249 per person. Remaining balance due before May 15, 2020. Register at the Brunssum Outdoor Recreation office.
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 15
Assigned seating on first come